Sunday, June 29, 2008

FaMilY!!

On Friday, June 27th my brother got married! (3rd wedding in a year for the Galeria Family- yikees, but awesome!) It was a wonderful morning for the sealing in the Salt Lake Temple. His wife looked so pretty and the couple radiated happiness. Love is bliss! We are so excited to have another member in our family. She is so sweet and kind. Nice job Robby! After the sealing we took some pictures in front of the temple. Now everyone, there is a very odd looking picture of me because of my nose. I do not know what happened to it, but I came home from Girls Camp the day before the wedding and looked in the mirror to find my surprise. (I will save that story for another post.) Anyways, please look past my nose because it looks horrid:(. The colors were bright orange, yellow and pink. Her bouquet looked gorgeous. It was a very pretty summer wedding! The next day we drove up to Burley, Idaho for the reception. The centerpieces were my little brother Craig's favorite part. He really enjoyed taking pictures of the tiny goldfishies and flowers. Enjoy the slideshow...

2 comments:

Angel said...

Ok so Connie, I honestly couldn't tell what was wrong with your nose! It looked fine to me. :) but the wedding looked way pretty and I loved the colors! Bright is always fun for summer!

J and L said...

Okay, your brother is SO not old enough to get married!! AAHHH!!! Well, I'm sure he is, just in my mind I remember a much younger, pre-missionary age Robby. It's kind of weird. Once you leave home, you kind of just expect everyone to stay just the way they were when you left (kind of like how I still picture Lindsey as 18 in my head even though she's really almost 25!).
Well, tell him CONGRATS from us Davies sisters!!! Oh, and say howdy to your parents from us too! That is SO exciting!!