- 1 lb ground beef. drained
- 1/2 onion. chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper. chopped (you can add other veggies...whatever you like)
- 2 cans (small) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (large) chili beans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- to taste...add ketchup to counteract the chili powder
- last but not least: salt and peppa...as always!
Combine all of the ingredients in a large pot and cook on med-low for however long you can stand to wait to eat. The key is the longer it cooks then the better it'll taste. Make sure to stir often so it doesn't burn the bottom of your pot.