Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Salt Lake City Half Marathon

On April 17, 2010 my running buddy Jen and I ran in the SLC Half Marathon. We have been training through the dreads of winter and it turned out to be a gorgeous day! The weather was perfect and we ran well. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the course. I saw parts of SLC I had never seen before and realized it is actually quite beautiful in some places:). Here are the pictures...
My friend Lindsey (in orange) joined us at the start. It was both her and Jen's first Half. They did AWESOME!
Brandon found us around mile 8.
1:53:31

9 comments:

Andrea said...

go conz! that is awesome!

Ali said...

Your time rocks, Connie! You are a speed demon. I've been starting to time myself on my short runs with Evan and ya, I'm truckin along at about 11 minute miles...I got to pick up the pace!

jenni said...

Nice job, Conz! My favorite part of the pictures is that you are holding your watch :) it's the classic connie style! I'm so glad you had a pretty day! Way to tough it through the winter. That's something I love about Spring races is the need for training pulls me through the winter.

Angel said...

Way to go!! I'm sad I had to miss this one this year. Wasn't it so fun?! I knew you would love it! Great job on your time. Your friend did awesome! p.s. Katie ran it too, though I doubt you saw her there. :)

Lindsey said...

AMAZING!!! You're awesome! Thanks for all you support and morning runs.

Stephanie said...

Again, you look awesome after running. Way to go. When do you leave on your cruise?

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

NICE JOB LADIES!!!!!!!

The Reichmans said...

Woman you are amazing! I am always impressed with your incredible running skills! Are you doing wasatch back again this year? I am-I always wonder why I sign myself up for it each year...

The Wilson Family said...

Ummm you rock Conz. Hey we are moving to Provo/Springville in August. Will you guys still be there?? If so, you are already invited over for some Cincinnati chili :o) Love yah!