Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates

Graduation is around the corner! 1.5 weeks to be exact. Then [after boards of course] I will be a Family Nurse Practitioner!!! I can't believe we made it through this...

I just returned from Girls' Camp again! What a spiritual high that was. Gotta love these girls...

Brandon has taken up a new hobby with one of his good friends. It's spearfishing. He loves it! Don't they look like goofs in their outfits? He has caught some fish though...
(Brandon on left. Jake in middle. Brandon's little brother Tanner on right.)

I watched 100% of the Tour de France. It is my favorite thing to watch in the summer. I look forward to it every year. This year I put my bike trainer in front of the TV and rode while watching...

I can't believe this busy summer is ending. Although, it feels like it's just beginning for me because I am finally done with school!

8 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Wow, Connie! That's awesome! I didn't know you were going to be done so soon. I guess that's what happens when you are hardly ever at work to get the juice on everyone's lives. Congrats, that's so exciting!

Ali said...

Congratulations on being done so soon! That is just awesome. Jeff DREAMS of spearfishing one day...in fact he was just talking about it last weekend. Him and Brandon would be kindred spirits:)

Anna said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! Keep us all posted on your fun new life as a nurse practitioner!

Emily said...

Wowzers, can't believe you are almost done! That is so exciting. John and I watched the Tour this year for the first time. I was surprised how fun it was to watch. It can definitely get intense!

The Wilson Family said...

Congrats miss FNP!!! Where are u heading after graduation. We are moved to Springville now, I want to see you. I don't have a current phone number!

Michelle said...

Congrats on school and good luck with the boards :)

jenni said...

Congrats, Conz!!!! You're amazing, again. I love the picture of Brandon and his spearfishing buddies. So, have you tasted any of their fruits yet? :) I'm glad you were successful in watching 100% of TDF. See you soon!

Ginger and JT Pruitt said...

you are finally done. how many years have you been a student? no more pencils ..no more books ..no more teachers dirty looks.. yay!

Looks like Brandon is catching big whomping fish -not just any fish. could they even fit on the kitchen counter?