Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Brandon beats me BIG time in the creativity department. I decided to make my own creation [a variation from 'Hello Cupcake'] of Valentine cupcakes. They turned out somewhat cute...
I worked hard all morning to get these done so I could surprise him for when he got home from work. He was surprised and of course he liked them!

Then, I went to work. By the way, I have a job at a local urgent care working part-time in the afternoon/evenings. I still work part-time at my RN hospital job too. When I got home I found my trifle bowl filled with this lovely piece of edible art...
I was most definitely surprised! It looks so much cuter than anything I could ever even imagine to make. I married a truly gifted and wonderful mister! I love you Brandon!!!

5 comments:

Ali said...

No way! He should win some kind of award for that! That looks AMAZING...and tasty too. Kudos Brandon! :) Your cupcakes are adorable also Connie. I know I couldn't pull either creation off!

NickandAmber said...

WOW! Yay for amazing husbands who surprise on Valentine's Day! :)

jenni said...

Awesome!!!! You have a very talented household :) I love them both! Are those peppers and apples that Brandon used as bases? So fun!

Jana said...

Are you kidding me? All of that looks amazing! How fun that you two take the time and effort to do things like that for each other, that's awesome :).

Liz said...

This is really awesome. I miss your posts. I want a Connie update! I have to know what the NP world is like!