Monday, November 10, 2008

The Big 8 Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows (I don't actually watch TV very much, so these are in order of most watched):
1) Man vs. Wild
2) Destroyed in Seconds
3) Anything interesting on the Animal Planet
4) Mythbusters (These first 4 are the ones I have gotten used to watching because Brandon often rules the remote.)
5) Deal or No Deal
6) KSL 5 News
7) 24 (When it comes back on)
8) The Pretender (on DVD)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1) Went to Church
2) Took a nap
3) Returned the Redbox
4) Made a roast in the crockpot
5) Dishes
6) Watched funny YouTube videos with Brandon
7) Watched a little TV
8) Thought a lot about chopping off my hair

8 Things to look forward to:
1) First Anniversary next week!!
2) This Holiday Season (I love the Holidays)
3) Going to CA (home) for Thanksgiving
4) My 1/2 Marathon season coming this spring
5) The Wasatch Back
6) Being a real live NP in 2 years
7) Straight A's this semester (maybe)
8) A new haircut (I think I am looking forward to this one though I am kinda scared)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) The Olive Garden
2) China Garden (Best Chinese in Provo!)
3) Tucanos
4) Cafe Rio
5) Papa John's Pizza
6) The Happy Sumo
7) Magleby's
8) Sizzler's Salad Bar

8 Things on my Wish List:
1) A little baby!
2) A maid
3) A Truck
4) That I was done with my Thesis
5) That we move to CA when we are done with school
6) That I could run the Boston Marathon
7) A cute haircut
8) No more cold weather or snow starting New Year's Day

8 People I tag:
1) Lauren Davies Heal
2) Angel
3) Liz
4) Anna Tew
5) Kathy
6) Heather
7) Cory
8) Everyone that wants to. It's a fun one! (Thanks Ali)

2 comments:

Ali said...

One year anniversary...already?/! Really? Man, time flies. It's so funny to me that you so non-chalantely have a 1/2 marathon "season", where I would have to plan one for years and look to it, train for it, etc...but every year, it's just that time of year for you! So cool.

Anna said...

I love getting tagged thanks so much!