Friday, November 5, 2010

Officially Done!

I took boards just over a month ago. I have officially passed! It feels so good to be done. It's also kind of nice to have credentials behind my name:)!

I don't know for sure what the NP job scene will be because I am still waiting on my licensure {it's a l.o.n.g process}, but I will continue working at my RN job part-time.

I have truly loved my RN job and I am just not ready to leave it yet. I still learn new things there everyday.

Overall, blessings have come into our lives left and right. We are happy and doing well!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Hopefully your license will come soon! Have you found something to do in your spare time yet? ;)...and we're not ready for you to leave here yet either!!

Jennifer Tolman said...

I bet that feels like a relief! enjoy the time you have working part time... We really miss you guys and think about you guys often!! You'll have to let me know (email) me your plans for thanksgiving we are going to be passing through maybe we can plan some time to spend with you guys!

Anna said...

Ah I'm excited for you. That is so much work, seriously.. nurses gotta know so much. I like talking to them more than the doctors!

Ali said...

Awesome Awesome. Great job!! Keep your RN job until you're ready to come move out here...and then get yourselves settled:) That is my advice...I'm just sayin.

J and L said...

Congratulations Connie!! That is tremendous!!

Liz said...

Congratulations! Are you licensing there or do you guys have plans to leave now that you're out of school?

Emily said...

Congrats! You are a rock star!

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

Okay seriously, that is amazing!!! You are so awesome Connie!!! Good job buddy! Tell Brando hi:)

Tori said...

Congratulations to YOU!!! You are fabulous!!