Monday, November 8, 2010

Under the Sea

I am far from being a crafty person, but when food is in the equation then I can make exceptions. My friend Angel makes a lot of awesome cupcakes and I decided that in order to get in touch with my crafty side I would enlist her help. Here is my first go around with Shark Attack...
The idea came from a book called 'Hello Cupcake'. I found the book for fairly cheap online and ordered it.
The sharks are made out of twinkies. The floats are made out of donuts. The channel markers are ice cream cones upside down with a lollipop on top. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory. They were super fun to make!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love this!! So creative. And they look yummy.

Kathy said...

Great job Connie! I still need to get that book.

Steve and Stephanie said...

I love that you got that book, they look awesome! And CONGRATS on graduating!!!!

Ali said...

...not crafty?! Pa-cha!! Those looks awesome.

The Wilson Family said...

They turned out just like the book! They look really really tasty. I want a twinkie now, haha.

Tori said...

Um, I love the sharks!!

Michelle said...

Those turned out really cute!

jenni said...

These are great pics, conz! Did you take these beforehand? I still don't have all the pics from Brock. Thank you, again, for making them. They were by far the coolest cupcakes I've ever had.