Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainbow Cake

I saw this on a friend's blog a while back and I finally decided to make it. It was SO easy and FUN to make. The best part is surprising all your cake eaters when you cut into it for the first time and they see the inside. Awesome.

So here is a picture run down of how mine turned out:




If you are thinking of making it, then check out this website for the instructions. I added the strawberries for extra good taste. Overall, this cake was really YUMMY!

7 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Wow! That's so cool! That would be huge hit with kids, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.

Princess said...

i wanna make it!!!! i want to eat it right now! now i want something sweet! i think i'm going to eat some ice cream. lol. sorry, i just typed what i was thinking. ...i'll for sure get the recipe! it looks so awesome!!

and my "seashell hunt" pics are cool huh? check them out on facebook. there are way more. i can always count on your to make a comment. i love comments.

Lindsey said...

Connie you made me want to try the rainbow cake again and maybe even for Brooke's birthday cake. How fun.

Anna said...

Wow that does totally make me want to make a rainbow cake.

My sister made truffles yesterday for Easter dinner. I made myself sick eating them!!! The insides were crushed oreos with cream cheese and then dipped in chocolate. It was awesome.

Chelsea said...

Hey I'm glad you made it. It turned out sooo good. I think I am going to make one for Blake's B-day. Glad it tasted good too!

Andrea said...

it's so fun to make! LOVE IT!

Justin & Tressa said...

what a cool cake!