Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Pet

A few weeks ago was the Relief Society BiRThDay PaRty. We had a pinata to celebrate and there were a ton of little trinkets falling all over. I happened upon this little guy:
Why our RS was giving us things like this and what they expected us to do with them, I don't know. After a little thought, I decided I was going to use my lizard to play a trick on Brandon. So when I got home I shoved him into the covers of our bed to try and scare Brandon into thinking a real lizard was hiding. I got all ready for bed and climbed in anxiously waiting to see the look on Brandon's face when he got in. As he pulled back the covers and saw the little creature, I heard a soft gasp in his voice while he made a double take and then touched it (making sure it was fake of course). I was laughing hysterically. He always falls for my tricks:0!
Hiding in the covers
Well, this little guy has now become our pet. I still hide him in Brandon's belongings trying to scare him every now and then and sometimes IT WORKS!!
Brandon even tried to make a come back once. He shoved him in my bra while I was showering (I will keep that one pictureless), but it never worked. Anyways, just wanted to share some of our good funny times (journal purposes). Sorry if you thought it was stupid.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Ha now you should go and catch a REAL one, stick it in his book bag or something and wait for him to think it's fake. Hahaha

Sam and Terri said...

Scaring husbands never gets old.

summerk said...

Fun!! I totally do the same things to my husband... and my kids. Too much fun. My mom used to do it all the time to us when we were growing up... with freaky little puppet clowns. :)

Princess said...

lol. i can just see brando getting scared of of that.

Carrie said...

hahahahaha! that is freakin' awesome!!!!! you're cute! the cake looks awesome too!

Justin & Tressa said...

that's too funny!