Friday, March 21, 2008

Out with the old, In with the new!

I spent all this time making my page pretty and I didn't even have a post to go with it, so here it is...

I have spent the last ? hours trying to make my Connie and Brandon Blog a bit more enticing to the eye. Let me just say, that was a lot of work. I was supposed to go for a run this morning but I kept telling myself I would go when I figured this out and then that out. Low and behold, it's 1:30 in the afternoon already and I have to go pick up Brandon from school soon. I guess one day of not running won't hurt (bad connie). I must say though, after all the downloading of cute little things and reprogramming of HTML, I feel a tad bit computer smarter. Jumbles of characters all lined up in perfect harmony can just make you feel that way. Thanks to blogging, I am happy to say that I have overcome my fear of notepads filled with jumbled jargon. Plus, I now think blogging is more fun- Cory, that was proper grammar:). Well friends, I look forward to future blogging.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Well congrats on your page! It's adorable and I love it! Well done. Here I am, needing to go running and I'm still checking blogs too. Oh well, we'll get around to it one day.

Kathy said...

Connie your page is so cute! Nice work.

J and L said...

Nicely done! And way to keep at it. I usually get frustrating in the first hour and call it quits... :)

Karen said...

I love the new design. Well worth the ? hours you put into it! I expect much more frequent posts now.