Sunday, March 16, 2008

WHaT a StUd

I have the best husband ever! For the last 3 nights in a row, Brandon has cooked dinner and done all the dishes. It was such a treat for me to have a break and not just a one day vaca. It was three whole days. Brandon, thanks a million for all you do for me. I am so blessed to be with you. You are wonderful. I love you!

Okay, everyone else. Sorry for the mush. Can anyone tell me how to post pics in the block form where they are all close together rather than separated? I can't figure it out.



4 comments:

Ali said...

That clock above your kitchen sink is cute :) Hooray for helpful husbands! I can't wait until mine comes back and is less busy with school!! As far as the pictures go, I think you're talking about making a picture collage?? Just download a program called Picassa through google and it's the BEST.

DEBO said...

hi connie! I didn't know you got married...I am sooooo happy for you. It looks like you found a great guy and you look so happy. I loved your wedding video and pictures - you looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Isn't married life the best? It is so good to catch up with your life!
becca

Anna said...

Maybe I'm not sure what you're asking about when you want the pictures to be close together, but it looks like you did it with this blog. They're all right next to each other.

Unknown said...

Who raised that fine young man?? =]