Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rock On


I cannot believe I gave in to playing this game. Brandon has been really wanting me to join him in playing the XBOX 360, but I am just not into video games that much. (Unless of course it's Super Nintendo Mariokart from way back in the day- that was so much fun.) Anyways, he finally got me to join him in a round on the demo of Guitar Hero III and now I am addicted. In fact, I am so addicted that I asked him to buy the game. It came in the mail yesterday and it really is a fun game to play. We have face-offs and he rocks just about every time. The best is when we get so into it that we have to sit up on the edge of the couch or even stand really close to the TV!

5 comments:

Ali said...

All I can say is, I WANT one too! You lucky dog, you! Oh, and he's totally suckering you into this computer nerd/video gamer stuff:) Watch out!

Angel said...

Guitar Hero really does ROCK! It's so fun to play especially if you have 2 people playing at once. Trevor is a million times better than me but we still have fun. You've gotta try rock band! It's so fun for parties and groups greater than 2! :)

Karen said...

I love this game but I'm not really good at it. Maybe if we had one and I practiced enough I could be some competition for those I play.

Anna said...

Hahaha.. oh my gosh everyone is addicted to that game. Seriously! I love it. And the squirrels.. I got them for my birthday in November from some kid up here-they're a blast.

J and L said...

Guitar Hero is TOTALLY addicting... My bro-in-law brought his over the other day and we had a blast!
Keep on rocking!