Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Sweet Husband is soooo CUTE!


I came down with this really nasty sore throat on my birthday. By the next day it was a full blown cold. We went to Moab anyways to celebrate school ending (for Brandon) and my birthday. Red rock country was a blast despite being sick. Since our weekend getaway, I have either worked or had school everyday. Plus, girls camp is around the corner so I have been having to hit that strong as well. Being this on the go hasn't really let me get any better from the nasty cold that still lingers. Last night I went to bed early for work and suddenly woke up at 1AM with a hacking hacking cough. I couldn't get it to stop with anything and it was getting so bad that I almost threw up. Well, my sweet husband rushes to my rescue. He insists on going to the store to buy me some cough medicine and cough drops so I can get through the night. He even suggests that I call in sick to work, however, I informed him that it was too late and I was just gonna have to tough it. So in the middle of the night, my bestest friend in the whole wide world drove to rite aid and bought me some medicine. I took some and slept soundly the rest of the night. The best part is that he even washed out the teaspoon cup and provided me with water to help get the icky taste out of my mouth. The next day I was fairly good at work because every hour I sucked on one of the cough drops he got me. Brandon, you are the greatest and the most handsome nurse by far!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Connie - I think you bring out the best in Brandon! He is a great guy though. Remind me to tell you about the whole compassion story sometime.

Justin & Tressa said...

that is super nice and thoughtful!