Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Red Rock Country

I love going to Moab. Red rock country is so fun. We took a little weekend trip right after Brandon's school ended and before my school started to go hiking. We would have gone rock climbing and bike riding but my cold kind of ruined the trip. Sorry Brandon. Next time for sure we will be adventurous. We mostly hiked around in Arches National Park. There are some other great places along the Colorado river to explore but we didn't catch any photos of those.

Here is Brandon doing what he loves...jumping and hopping off rocks:
This is us with the beautiful background:Smile big for this picture:Brandon really wanted to take a picture of me being in an arch and then in an arch again. It's an arch in an arch:This is the cool slick rock that you have to hike up:Last but not least, the classic arch picture:

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Connie, who is that kid behind you in the picture? ..Hmm?? Hey so I was watching E.T. with my roommate, and it came to the bicycle chase scene and I got to thinking.. remember when you went to Universal Studios and they had just put the E.T. ride in? I think you were like 12 years old. Well anyway, you told me that there was a fun surprise at the end of that ride, but you wouldn't tell me what it was. For the love of salmon TELL ME NOW!! I don't see myself at Universal Studios in the near decade. But I just need to know. Pleeeeeaaaaaasssse

Connie and Brandon said...

hahaha. To be real honest I do not remember a surprise at the end of that ride. I will chat with my sister to see if she can remember anything and get back to you. I do remember it being a very fun ride:)