Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two Thumbs Up!!

Forever Strong is a must see! Last night, I took the Beehive Class to see the sneak peak at the Scera Theater. The producer is from Utah County and they are really trying to build the publicity for this movie. It will hit theaters in September 2008. (Kind of a bummer that we have to wait that long...it will be worth it though. This film is fabulous.)

Forever Strong is about a troubled teen who loves to play Rugby and has to learn some of life's most valuable lessons the hard way. If you liked Remember the Titans even just a little bit, then you will love this movie. It is inspiring and motivating! I have always loved the inspirational sports films; I really think they are classics:). Anyways, when I first realized what we were watching I was very skeptical. I honestly thought, oh boy, another one of these movies. I was very wrong. Forever Strong is a quality, entertaining, and touching movie. The acting is not cheesy and there are no dumb scenes. Plus, it is family friendly which is always a bonus!

Another interesting thing is that the church is not mentioned at all during the movie, however, you can still kind of get a feel that the characters were members of the church. It is all about an individual's countenance. For more information on this click here. This movie has my two thumbs up!! I recommend it to everyone. Being the cheap person I am, I even recommend watching it in the real theaters and paying the outrageous price. For more information on Forever Strong click here.

No comments: