Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Friday Fave


Firework shows are among my favorite things. I love sitting outside and watching the random colors glow in the sky. The Apache Firedance firework, I believe it is called, is my favorite. They are the whitish ones that go off in the sky and come down in sort of a glittered, falling star kind of way.

You have to be fairly close to the show in order to catch the full effect. One of the best things about fireworks are the loud whistle, BOOM and ssshhhkkkkkkkkkk noises. The louder the fireworks show, the better it is.

It is also really fun to anticipate the grand finale. As the show progresses more fireworks go off and they get closer together and louder. The best shows are the ones you think have ended but they really haven't. After a short pause they come back all strong for the finale. More colors, closer together, and louder than ever. I hope everyone enjoys their Independence Day Firework show tonight. I know I will. HAPPY 4th of JULY EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love fireworks too, hope you had a fun fourth!!