Friday, July 11, 2008

Zzzz!

The bug zapper is my weapon of choice against bugs. This Friday Fave is the coolest gadget around. Brandon bought one in Taiwan while he was on his mission and now we both use it in our house against all those pesty creatures. My parents came to visit a couple weekends ago for the wedding and saw our bug zapper in action. My mom loved it so much that she went out and got one for herself. The bug zappers are cool because they are handy and easy to use. Not to mention, they are very accurate. No more fly swatters and guts everywhere. A bug zapper doesn't miss (the surface area is fairly large) and it electrocutes the bug so you never have to worry about bloody bug guts on your walls! Zzzz!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I absolutely am in love with this gadget too. Like 8 years ago or so, my sister and I found one at the store and decided to buy it for my Dad and to this day, it is his favorite Father's Day gift from us. He played with it for hours. WE used to go outside and SEARCH for the bugs...cruel, huh? THen I bought one for us when we got married...and then it dropped and broke and am in dire need of a new one!! Thanks for the reminder. :)

The Reichmans said...

I am so happy that you found me because I had been wondering how you had been. I am excited to see all your adventures and think we need to get together sometime! -anne

Angel said...

That is so funny because Trev's dad got one for a gift too and his family just thinks it's the coolest thing around. I think his brother zapped himself though and said it hurt pretty bad. haha. I'll have to get one for us too!