Saturday, May 9, 2009

BEST HUSBAND EVER!!

I came home from work this evening to find this on my kitchen table:
My creatively, artistic and talented husband (remember this post) spent the afternoon making this for me. I always talk about the yummy fruit bouquets that my patients get and how I have to hold myself back from digging in because they look so good. Well, he made me one for Mother's Day, even though I am not a mother yet (he says that is okay and I deserve it anyways:)). Here is a close up so you can see the middle:
In case you are wondering what some of the stuff is I will explain... The colored rope thing around the bottom is a Nerd Rope because I love that candy. The blue and white snake thing circling the center is a gummi snake. The gummi snakes are always sitting at the check out counter at Macey's grocery store. Whenever we go past them I always blurt out: "I want to eat that snake." The heart is made out of fruit snacks! A part of me really wants to dig in and eat it and the other part says no because it is just SO great to look at.
Don't I have the best husband ever!/? I also have the BEST MOTHER EVER!!! Here are a few reasons why:
1) She LOVES me.
2) She sacrifices for me.
3) She rescues me.
4) She provides for me.
5) She laughs with me.
6) She raised me.
7) She teaches me everything I need to know.
8) She hugs me.
9) She comforts me.
10) She can do anything.

Happy Mother's Day Mom and BLT Mom!
We love you!!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! That is seriously so cool. I love the fruit bouquets as well but this blows them all out the window. Props to Mr. Talented again!

jenni said...

Way to go Brandon! That is one of the coolest treats ever--- you sure know Connie's love for good looking and tasting fruit! :) And... Happy Mothers Day to a mother-at-heart. You are wonderful Conz, and your sweet hubby is right- you absolutely deserve a mothers day celebration!

Ali said...

what a sweet and thoughtful and BEAUTIFUL gift! I love it. I'm going to have to show Jeff this. Props to your hubby!

Kat and Steve said...

Seriously, that is so impressive. What a thoughtful husband you have.

Princess said...

WOWZER!!! way to go BLT!! that's awesome!

Jana said...

That's so cute! Brandon's a superstar.

Karen said...

Man...Brandon is pretty crafty!!! I wish my Brandon would make me a fruit basket!

Sam and Terri said...

Can I send Sam over to get some training from Brandon?

Anna said...

He is such a sweetheart! Seriously!!!

I want to go to Moab with y'all! I'm headed up there in August for a wedding so hopefully I will see ya!

Brittani said...

that is awesome!!