Monday, July 13, 2009

Girls' Camp 2009

Last week I went to Girls' Camp (my calling is the Ward Camp Director) up at Mia Shalom (LDS church owned) in Fairview, UT canyon. It's absolutely gorgeous up there...

Do you remember these fun girls' camp times: screaming.yelling.laughing.crying.singing.

And these: dirt.bugs.smelling like fire.wearing the same sweatshirt for 5 days.staying up way too late.

And don't forget: sun.scriptures.nature.games.crazy chants

Here is the slideshow (sorry, it's a little long:)). I loVe these gIrLS!

Untitled from Connie Taylor on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love Girl's camp! I actually went to girl's camp at camp Mia Shalom. So many wonderful memories. Your girls are very lucky to have you as their leader. I'm sure you were amazing! Fun times.

Emily said...

Oh, BTW, I love your blog. Even though i haven't seen you for 3 years, I feel like I know what's going on with you. It's so cool.

Anna said...

Oh my gosh I wanted to go with you... those girls are lucky. I got to go to girls camp this year and boy it was a blast. I really enjoyed my time there. I am not in the YW at all, but my best friend that I went to 6 years of camp with is in the other ward as a beehive advisor so she asked me to go...

I'll bet you influenced these girls for good! They look like they are so much fun. I love the sweat shirts-I can't imagine even needing those down here til Christmas.. where are you int hese pictures? Seriously ....

Ali said...

Ah, I miss Girl's camp. I am one of those crazy for it girls that loved all the corny stuff like songs and team spirit and skits and jazz. It looks like a blast, I hope someday I am in YW so I can get my fill again! :) You are lucky!

Kat and Steve said...

I have such fond memories of girls camp and have always hoped that someday I can go back as a leader. Looks like you had a great time!